Opal Cove Resort, Coffs Harbour
The Coffs Coast Business Expo is a platform to highlight the extensive diversity of businesses throughout the Coffs Coast and somewhere for the businesses community to showcase their product and services. The Expo provides an opportunity to network, share ideas, engage local services and support ‘Shop Local / Buy Local’.
Theme of the Coffs Coast Business Expo:
Complimenting the beliefs of the local community and the regions brand identity, the following themes of the event will project a positive image of Coffs Harbour:
- Championing Business Innovation & Technology
- Food Manufacturing and Agri – Business
- Visitor Economy – Nature Based Tourism
- Workplace Engagement
- Create a greater awareness of the types of businesses we have in our own region.
- Encourage businesses to work more closely together – i.e. buying products / services locally rather than out of region – ‘Shop Local / Buy Local’.
- Create awareness / knowledge of success stories of local businesses and how they engaged state and federal levels of government to expand their businesses.
- Show how ‘tourism and events’ have an effect on all businesses in the local region. Coffs is a ‘destination’ and events hub.
A Business Expo has never been held in Coffs Harbour – the event is unique in that it will offer B2B opportunities while at the same time raising a greater awareness to the wider community of the businesses we have in our own backyard.
It will also provide the delegates with an opportunity to learn more about our local economy and what it may look like in the future.
The Expo provides the platform for networking opportunities; the opportunity for businesses to engage local services / contracts and support local businesses to embrace ‘Shop Local / Buy Local’.